ST. ANTHONY’S CEMETERY
St. Anthony’s Cemetery is a small oasis in the midst of northeast Minneapolis, most known for the majestic oak trees found throughout this historic cemetery.
The 13 acre property was originally opened as a parish cemetery in 1857 by St. Anthony's Parish. Since that time, St. Anthony’s has had nearly 14,000 burials.
St. Anthony’s is managed and maintained by Gethsemane Cemetery. To learn more, call the Gethsemane office at 763-537-4184.